Current Webmaster Projects:
Consulting & Past Projects:
- this was my longest-running project. A bi-monthly 28-page tabloid-size newsletter that I
put about half of onto the Web. Minimal graphics, mostly text, lots of links. In
July 1998, I re-designed the parent site (The Men's Defense
Association - a "men's rights" outfit).
|All-Flex - this was a
makeover of an existing site. Since totally redone in-house (with some
- up on 7/1/98. This was another makeover,
and was later redesigned, maintained, and updated by
various station staff.
- retained to help the staff master FrontPage 98.
|First State Bank of Castle Rock
- Consulting assignment, helping their Webmaster with some of FrontPage 98's finer points.
Website taken down following a merger.
|Lutherdale Bible Camp
- now being done solely by the Lutherdale staff.
|UltraPure - another
makeover, down in Texas, for the owner of Northfield Culligan. Since
|Poly-Tex - up on 6/18/98.
This was a total re-design of their existing site. I also did a matching and
linked site for their Panel-Pal product. Now being done in-house.
|Olson Law Firm - Twin Cities
legal practice, closed due to retirement.
Country Inn of Northfield -
IN 2002, Corporate headquarters decreed that franchisees can't have their
own websites, so I've moved this to a demo section.
|Cannon Valley Veterinary Clinic
- Set up this website and maintained it for a decade.
- Created the original website in 1998 and maintained it for eight
years or so.
Demos and freebies:
|FINCA (Minnesota) - this was
a demo I did by taking the design elements from their headquarters site and creating a
section on the Minnesota satellite operation. They loved it, they were looking for
funding, then their board voted to cease operations in Minnesota.
|St. Olaf Class of 1966
- this was a freebie, for my alma mater and classmates.
Now shoehorned into the college's own style and navigation.
|I also have had the following Midwest area Web sites under
development over the years:
|Blue Ribbon Cleaning|
|Webster Law Office|
|Starr Design Group|
|Mill City Music|
|Goetschel Enterprises L.L.C.|